Deveo offers Git, Mercurial and Subversion hosting. If you have Deveo Git repositories, you can easily clone them to Codenvy and collaborate on your projects, as well as push, fetch and pull changes.
SSH Key Configuration
First off, it is necessary to configure SSH keys:
- go to Window > Preferences > SSH Keys and press Generate Key button. Enter hostname as:
(no www or https!) and click OK
- the key will appear in the list of SSH keys. Click View and copy the key to clipboard. Make sure you’ve selected and copied the entire key text
- In Deveo, click on your email and Preferences
- add a new key
Clone From Deveo
The easiest way to migrate your projects to Codenvy is to clone Deveo repository with the project’s source code:
- go to Git > Clone Repository
- copy and paste the repository Git URL
- modify project’s name, if appropriate, and click Clone
Push to Deveo
To push to Deveo, you first need to add a remote repository in Codenvy at Git> Remotes > Add (unless it is already there after cloning). Enter the repository name and its SSH Git URL which should look like:
Having added a remote repository, you can push to Deveo at Git > Remote > Push. The repository you have just added should appear in the list of remote repositories. For more info see Remote Repositories.