If you have Git repositories at Beankstalk you can migrate your projects to Codenvy. Since Codenvy offers a native Git support, it is possible to clone, push, pull and fetch from codebasehq.com.
SSH Key Configuration
First off, it is necessary to configure SSH keys:
- go to Window > Preferences > SSH Keys and press Generate Key button. Enter hostname as:
(no www or https!) and click OK
- the key will appear in the list of SSH keys. Click View and copy the key to clipboard. Make sure you’ve selected and copied the entire key text
- go to your Beanstalk profile and settings and find Keys menu (next to Email notifications)
- add a new public key
Clone From Beanstalk
The easiest way to migrate your projects to Codenvy is to clone Beanstalk repository with the project’s source code:
- go to Git > Clone Repository
- copy and paste the repository Git URL
- modify project’s name, if appropriate, and click Clone
Push to Beanstalk
To push to Beanstalk, you first need to add a remote repository in Codenvy at Git> Remotes > Add (unless it is already there after cloning). Enter the repository name and its SSH Git URL which should look like:
Having added a remote repository, you can push to Beanstalk at Git > Remote > Push. The repository you have just added should appear in the list of remote repositories. For more info see Remote Repositories.