Use Android Template
- create a new project
- choose Android from the list of available technologies
- choose Manymo Android Emulator as PaaS (to automatically run the app once it’s created) or skip this step to postpone running of the app
Use Android Factory
A Factory will create a temporary workspace with an Android application and configured environment to build and run the app (via Manymo). Click the button to create a simple Android app:
Create Android Application With Google MBS
Google MBS is a package that provides an Android application client with client side classes and a cloud backend and includes a sample that offers:
- a ready to use generic backend datastore for the majority Android applications
- client side framework classes (no necessity to write own code to be able to access the backend)
The mobile backend starter sample provides a ready-to-deploy, general purpose cloud backend and an Android client providing general purpose client-side framework classes. The sample provides you with:
- a generic, ready-to-use backend datastore for most Android client apps.
- client side framework classes that free you from having to write your own code to access the backend
You can find more information on Google MBS at https://developers.google.com/cloud/samples/mbs/. To start creating your Android applications with Google MBS solution, log into your Google Cloud Console and follow Getting Started instructions.